15/05/2009

This a redux of 'Beetlebum', a print that I thought I had finished back in January. I was never completely satisfied with the finished article so, when I was approached by someone recently who had asked for a copy, I tool the opportunity to have another stab at it. The original was executed in three tones of blue which, while o.k.,always seamed a little flat. I decided to take out the darkest shade of blue and replace it with black. I also added an out line to the typographic elements. If you compare this with the original I hope you'll agree that the changes are for the better.

This is an edition of 20, 28cm x 19cm and is available for the princely sum of £50 (+£5 postage in the U.K.). Anyone interested in obtaining a copy can contact me at mail/remove/@mickstatham.com

No comments: