25/04/2009

I've been back from Italy for only a week but it feels like so much longer. Funny how the daily routine pulls you back to reality so quickly.

I've only been across the channel once before, a few years ago, to Barcelona. That was an amazing trip and I thought that Barcelona would be an unbeatable destination. How wrong I was. Italy has to be the most amazing place that I've ever been to. It certainly beats Britain hands down. There wasn't one thing that I can say was a disappointment. The scenery, the company, the locals (that's the Italians, not the pubs), the architecture , the art. Even the food was really good. And those who know me, know that I have food issues. So this was a feat in itself.

I didn't manage to do much sketching, only one in fact, which I've posted on Skineart. There just wasn't the time. And I'm a lazy sod which might account for it. There are photos on Flickr for those interested. Oh, and we stayed here. How awesome is that?

So back to work. Got one more print design to produce. Hopefully this will be ready for this Thursdays visit to the studio. It'll be Poseidon, which will be the fourth in the series of prints that include Ares, Hades and Medusa.

If I can get my act together that is.

No comments: